Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Introducing Britta Alice!!

She's here!! After a long wait, our sweet rainbow appeared!!

Britta Alice Carlson made her way into this world on Friday, July 17th after a quick and wonderful labor and delivery.

She surprised us by weighing in at 9 pounds, 5 ounces, and measuring 22.25" long!

We've been home since Sunday, and our settling in to our life as a family of four.

Stay tuned...much more to come, including Britta's birth story. Until then, I'll leave you with a few pictures...

Our family of four...

 My two sweet girls...

 So glad she's here!

My little squishy!



4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new arrival! She is beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! Congratulations dear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Becky! I'm part of the fall blogger exchange so I wanted to stop in and visit your blog. First off, congratulations!!! Your girls are both adorable! And I love both of their names! Looking forward to reading more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That second picture? Come. On!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete