Friday, February 28, 2014

First Post

I'm going to start this first post off with a confession. Okay. Ready? Here it is.

I am a wanna-be blogger.

There. I said it.

This isn't my first blog (see http://thecarlsonschronicle.blogspot.com for previous blog attempt).

In the past I have SO wanted to be the person who posts regularly - that perfect mix of day-to-day, pictures, recipes, and witty repertoire. I would be good for a bit, posting fairly regularly, and had a good variety of posts. But then I'd fall off the bandwagon, and when I tried to get back at it, it felt so overwhelming to "catch up" that I just...didn't.

So I'm starting fresh. I actually started laying this blog out MONTHS ago, but am finally gathering the courage to start today.

I have spent those months silently reading other people's blogs - envying their beautiful formats, their creative blog ideas, and their many followers. I feel like I have a long way to go.

But a journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step so here. I. GO!

I have goals for this blog in the coming year (nerd alert...ha ha). But more on that later.

For now, this is enough!


No comments:

Post a Comment